Welcome to Southern River Medical Center. Our friendly team are here to assist with your health needs. Please bring the following to your first consultation:
- A valid Medicare card, DVA or pension card if you have one. Please ensure that your card has not expired prior to your visit. This may incur a private fee.
- If you are a WorkCover WA patient, you will need to inform your Employer prior to the consultation and bring your employer’s contact details for verification in order to arrange payment through your employers insurance company.
- For Motor vehicle accident related visit, AMA rate will apply until your claim has been accepted by the the Insurance commission of western Australia.
- If you are a Private patient, please bring a form of payment. We accept cash and EFTPOS payments and cheques.
Please note that there are out of pocket fees for most procedures. Travel vaccines are not covered by medicare Australia.
If you need to cancel your appointment time, please inform us within 6 hours of your appointment on (08) 9490 2900. This is to avoid a late cancellation fee.
- Please remember to bring the following:
- Medical Reports
- Copies of any blood results
- Any radiology reports (X-rays, MRI’s, CT scans etc.)
- List of medications (if any)
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your consultation to complete a New Patient Registration Form or alternatively you can save time by completing the form online.